Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Pirates Corner
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted them at Sim Outhouse too but nobody ever comments. It’s just a different world their mostly a bunch of highly educated retired old men trying to convert the game into a ultra realistic version it never was intended to be to start with. They’re is a couple of women who are regular posters as well they just love the game but one of them chewed me out over something and I haven’t seen any posts after that. I’m not a easy guy to bully anyway as I have the tendency dish out rather than taking.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is some I decided I'd probably shouldn't post at Sim Outhouse

Warning Nudity.

https://imgur.com/a/90d3AOQ
fleetp
Boatswain

36155 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Here is some I decided I'd probably shouldn't post at Sim Outhouse

Warning Nudity.

https://imgur.com/a/90d3AOQ

The pilots in the middle picture need to refocus their attention.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of those pilots they came from a mod i downloaded. You can place them near runways and other visible locations to give the game a more realistic lifestyle feel. Of course nobody at Sim Oiuthouse would dream about placing those girls around the air bases but it's easy to do just need to make a alpha channel behind them like your making sails for ships in SMP.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real Photo of the aircraft carrier Akagi.

warning nudity

https://ibb.co/KX4d3L7
corsair91
Sailing Master

208029 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ref: Real Photo of the aircraft carrier Akagi.

Kidō Butai or rather Kidō Buttai
Probably wondering where does the Katana go

The 1st Air Fleet
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Air_Fleet

also known as the Kidō Butai ("Mobile Force"), was a name used for a combined carrier battle group comprising most of the aircraft carriers and carrier air groups of the Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN) during the first eight months of the Pacific War.

At the time of its best-known operation, the attack on Pearl Harbor, in December 1941, the 1st Air Fleet was the world's largest fleet of aircraft carriers.

Later making movies such as Pearl Harbor & Midway.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:07 pm    Post subject: B-17 Reply with quote

I don't know if you heard about the B-17 that crashed at a airshow not long ago but this is the cockpit taken sometime before it crashed. another plane in the airshow flew into it no survivors. Added some eye candy in the copilots seat.

https://imgur.com/a/2c2GXI0
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:16 pm    Post subject: warning not suitable for all audience's Reply with quote

This is footage of the b17 crashing back in November.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF6vRDrMBHs
fleetp
Boatswain

36155 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: warning not suitable for all audience's Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
This is footage of the b17 crashing back in November.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF6vRDrMBHs

Sad about the loss of life. Crying or Very sad
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i asked the ChatGPT to write us a pirate story and this is what i got.

ChatGPT

Once upon a time, in the vast and endless sea, roamed a group of fearsome pirates. They were led by the infamous Captain Blackbeard, a pirate known for his ruthless tactics and indomitable spirit. The crew of Blackbeard's ship, the Jolly Roger, was full of lively and dangerous souls, each one eager for adventure and plunder.

One day, as the sun blazed down on the ship, the crew spotted a merchant vessel sailing lazily not too far away. With a gleeful shout, Blackbeard ordered his men to prepare for an attack. Swords were drawn, pistols loaded, and grins spread across the faces of the pirates.

The Jolly Roger drew closer and closer to the merchant vessel, and soon the two boats were within shouting distance. Blackbeard bellowed a warning to the others, demanding that they surrender their goods and give up their ship. The captain of the merchant vessel, a stout and dignified man, refused, knowing he could not give in to the pirates.

With a roar of fury, Blackbeard ordered his crew to board the other ship. The two sides clashed in a shower of blood and steel, each man fighting for his life. Blackbeard himself was in the thick of the battle, his sword flashing in the sunlight and his voice raised in a fierce battle cry. The merchant captain fought valiantly, but in the end, he and his crew were overpowered by the might of Blackbeard and his pirates.

The Jolly Roger sailed away with a new prize, leaving behind a battered and bruised vessel in their wake. The pirate crew was elated with their victory, hoisting their flag high and cheering for their success. They were sailors of the sea, feared and respected by all. And they vowed to never stop until every last ship sailed under their command.
fleetp
Boatswain

36155 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad for AI.
The story makes sense, except for the sentence "The Jolly Roger sailed away with a new prize, leaving behind a battered and bruised vessel in their wake."

Since the defeated merchant ship would be the 'new prize', how could they also leave it behind?
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm making the assumption that it wasn't the ship they were after but rather the cargo. Normally Unlike SMP pirates didn't always take a ship unless it was an upgrade to the one they already had or they were planing on upgrading their fleet with more than one Captain but usually they didn't take ships. Sometimes the took the goods and the merchant crew sailed on without the cargo or if they had to fight they have been known to set the ship on fire before hoping back on theirs and taking off.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The part that they left the ship behind struck me as being authentic but the part that they vowed that every ship in the water will sail under there command made me think they were some time of a renegade navy wanting to form a country of their own more like they wanted to govern the world instead of pirating because if every ship was theirs they wouldn't have anything to loot. Still I thought it was interesting and if I was turning this paper in as homework I would change the Jolly Rodger to Queen Ann's Revenge and redo the last part that I had a question about and i should be good to go. Better than doing the whole thing myself.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChatGPT

Once upon a time, on the shores of the Caribbean, there lived two infamous pirates, Fleetp and Corsair. Fleetp was known for his cunning ways and stealth-like movement on his ship. Corsair, on the other hand, was known for his brute strength and fearlessness when it came to battles.

One day, Fleetp and Corsair found themselves on the same deserted island, both searching for treasure. As they both attempted to retrieve it, they ended up fighting over the treasure chest. In the heat of the moment, Fleetp and Corsair realized they were evenly matched in strength and skill.

As they sat, glaring at each other, a storm began to brew. The wind picked up, and the waves grew stronger. Fleetp and Corsair knew that they had to work together if they wanted to survive the storm.

Despite their previous disagreements, they put their differences aside and began to work together to keep their ship afloat. They used all their skill and experience to navigate through the storm, eventually making it out unscathed.

After the storm, Fleetp and Corsair looked at each other and realized the bond they had formed. They both agreed that from that day on, they would team up to become the most feared pirates on the seven seas.

Together, Fleetp and Corsair sailed the seas, leaving a trail of fear and destruction in their wake. Their bond grew stronger with each passing day, and they would always look back on their close call during the storm as the moment when they realized how much they needed each other.

And so, Fleetp and Corsair continued their partnership, taking on any challenge that crossed their path, and becoming legends in their own right.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChatGPT

Once upon a time, there was a notorious pirate named Captain Jack who ruled the seas with his crewmates. They were known for their rebellious nature and a knack for stealing from wealthy merchants who sailed through their waters. One day, while they were sailing towards an unchartered island, they spotted a group of beautiful girls dancing on a pristine sandy beach.

As they came closer, Captain Jack realized that those girls were residents of the island who had been left stranded when their ship wrecked during a storm. Captain Jack took pity on the girls and decided to help them. He and his crewmates managed to fix their ship and sailed it to their home country. The girls were eternally grateful to the pirates for rescuing them from a deserted island.

To show their gratitude, the girls decided to throw a party for the pirates. They cooked delicious food, played music, and even danced with the pirates. Captain Jack and his crew were pleasantly surprised at the kindness of the girls and how they welcomed them.

That night, a strange storm hit the island, and the pirates realized that their ship was damaged badly. They had no choice but to stay on the island until the storm passed. The girls once again came to their rescue and offered them shelter. They showed them around the island, taught them how to fish, and even helped them in repairing their ship.

As the weeks passed, Captain Jack and his crewmates became quite fond of the island and the beach girls. They had never felt so welcome in their entire life. Soon, they offered to help the islanders by protecting them from raiding pirates who often troubled them.

From then on, Captain Jack and his crewmates regularly visited the island and the beach girls. They stayed friends with them and even helped them whenever they were in trouble. Their lives were never the same again, and they learned that sometimes, it's the most unexpected events that lead to the best relationships.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 2 of 21

Jump to: