Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Cowboy Jokes
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Jokes Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
corsair91
Sailing Master

205510 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Lone Ranger and his faithful native American sidekick Tonto are riding the plains. It's midwinter and bitterly cold so the heroic duo enter a saloon for a warming drink.

The bartender takes one look at Tonto and shouts: "Get him outtahere. We don' serve no Injuns!"

Faithful Tonto agrees to wait outside while the Lone Ranger has a quick drink. To keep warm he decides to run around his horse.

Alas the drink proved too enticing for the Lone Ranger and poor Tonto was soon forgotten.

Eventually after a few hours, a cowboy sauntered in, looked at the Lone Ranger and said, "Is that your horse outside?"

"Yes, why?" asked the Lone Ranger.

The cowboy answered, "You've left your Injun runnin'."
corsair91
Sailing Master

205510 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A cowboy walked into a barbershop, sat on the barber's chair and said, "I'll have a shave and a shoe shine." The barber began to lather his face while a woman with the biggest, firmest, most beautiful breasts that he had ever seen knelt down and began to shine his shoes.

The cowboy said, "Young lady, you and I should go and spend some time in a hotel room."

She replied, "I'm married and my husband wouldn't like that."

The cowboy said, "Tell him you're working overtime and I'll pay you the difference."

She said, "You tell him. He's the one shaving you."
corsair91
Sailing Master

205510 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A three-legged dog walks into the saloon and announces, "I'm alookin' fer the man what shot my paw."

A big Texan stopped at a local restaurant following a day roaming around in Mexico.

While sipping his tequila, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the next table.

Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful. He asked the waiter, "What is that you just served?"

The waiter replied, "Ah Senor, you have excellent taste! Those are called Cojones de Toro, bull's testicles from the bull fight this morning. A delicacy!"

The cowboy said, "What the heck, bring me an order."

The waiter replied, "I am so sorry, senor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy."

The next morning, the cowboy returned, placed his order, and that evening was served the one and only special delicacy of the day.

After a few bites, inspecting his platter, he called to the waiter and said, "These are delicious, but they are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday."

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor. Sometimes the bull wins."

Last edited by corsair91 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
corsair91
Sailing Master

205510 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the days of the wild west, there was a young cowboy who wanted more than anything to be the fastest gunfighter in the world.

He practiced every minute of his spare time, but he knew that he wasn't yet first-rate and that there must be something he was doing wrong.

Sitting in a saloon one Saturday night, he recognized an elderly man seated at the bar who had the reputation of being a fast gun in his day.

The young gunslinger took a seat next to the old-timer, bought him a drink, and told him the story of his great ambition. "Do you think you could give me some tips?" he asked.

The old man looked him up and down and said, "Well, how fast are you?"

The young man drew his pistol pretty quick and before anyone knew it, then shoots the hat off of the piano player's head!"

The old man looks over at the piano player and says to the young man, "Well, that wasn't bad. But you're wearing your gun too high. You should have your holster lower on your leg so you can get to your gun quicker when you draw. And son, tie the holster down on your leg."

The young man did as he was told, stood up, whipped out his Colt Peacemaker and shot the tie off the piano player.

"That's terrific!" said the young gunslinger. "Got any more tips for me?"

"Yup," said the old man. "Cut a notch out of your holster where the hammer hits it. That'll give you a smoother draw."

"Will that make me faster?" asked the younger man. "You bet it will," said the old-timer.

The young man took out his knife, cut the notch, stood up, drew his gun in a blur, then shot a cuff link off the piano player.

"Wow!" said the young gunslinger. "I'm learning' somethin' here. Got any more tips?"

The old man pointed to a large can in a corner of the saloon. "See that axle grease over there? Coat your gun with it. Just put the gun in it, layer it with grease! "

The young man went over to the can and smeared some of the grease on the barrel of his gun.

"No," said the old-time, "I mean smear it all over the gun, handle and all."

"Will that make me a faster gunfighter?" asked the young man.

"Probably not!" said the old-timer, "But when Doc Holliday gets done playing that song on the piano, that grease will make it hurt less when he shoves that gun up your ass!"

Last edited by corsair91 on Wed May 20, 2020 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
corsair91
Sailing Master

205510 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A cowboy walks into a bar in Texas and orders three beers. He sits at the bar, drinking a sip out of each glass in turn.

This goes on for a few weeks till the bartender says " You know beer goes flat after pouring - why don't you just buy them one at a time?"

The cowboy replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in Arizona, the other is in Colorado . When they left our home we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together. So I'm drinking one beer for each of my brothers and one for myself."

The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there.

The cowboy becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way.

One day, he comes in and only orders two beers. All the regulars take notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your loss."

The cowboy looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns in his eyes and he laughs. "Oh, no, everybody's just fine," he explains, "It's just that my wife made me quit drinking but it hasn't affected my brothers though."
corsair91
Sailing Master

205510 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The devout cowboy lost his favorite Bible while he was mending fences out on the range.

Three weeks later, a donkey walked up to him carrying the Bible in its mouth.

The cowboy couldn't believe his eyes.

He took the precious book out of the donkey's mouth, raised his eyes heavenward and exclaimed, "It's a miracle!"

"Not really," said the donkey.

"Your name is written inside the cover."

Swint and Fess, two Oklahoma cowboys, were resting their horses out on the range.

“What'd Emmaline give yew for yore birthday?” asked Swint.

“Pair of cufflinks,” said Fess.

“But I ain’t got no use for them. I can’t even find anyplace to get my wrists pierced.”

Last edited by corsair91 on Wed May 20, 2020 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
corsair91
Sailing Master

205510 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cowboy lay sprawled across three entire seats in the posh Amarillo theatre.

When the usher came by and noticed this he whispered to the cowboy, “Sorry, sir, but you re only allowed one seat.”

The cowboy groaned but didn’t budge. The usher became more impatient. “Sir, if you don’t get up from there, I m going to have to call the manager.

The cowboy just groaned.

The usher marched briskly back up the aisle. In a moment he returned with the manager. Together the two of them tried repeatedly to move the cowboy, but with no success.

Finally, they summoned the police. The cop surveyed the situation briefly then asked, “All right buddy, What’s you re name?”

“Sam,” the cowboy moaned.

“Where ya from, Sam?”

With pain in his voice Sam replied…. “The balcony.”
corsair91
Sailing Master

205510 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three cowboys were hanging out in the bunkhouse.

“I know that smart aleck Tex,” said the first.
“He’s going to start bragging about that new foreign car he bought as soon as he gets back.”

“Not Tex,” the second cowboy replied. “He ll always be just a good ol boy. When he walks in, I m sure all he'll say is hello.”

“I know Tex better than either of you,” said the third. “He’s so smart, he ll figure out a way to do both. Here he comes now.”

Tex swung open the bunkhouse door and shouted, “Audi, partners!”

Last edited by corsair91 on Wed May 20, 2020 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
corsair91
Sailing Master

205510 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowboy Joe was telling his fellow cowboys back on the ranch about his first visit to a big-city church.

“When I got there, they had me park my old truck in the corral,” Joe began.

“You mean the parking lot,” interrupted Charlie, a more worldly fellow.

“I walked up the trail to the door,” Joe continued.

“The sidewalk to the door,” Charlie corrected him.

“Inside the door, I was met by this dude,” Joe went on.

“That would be the usher,” Charlie explained.

“Well, the usher led me down the chute,” Joe said.

“You mean the aisle,” Charlie said.

“Then, he led me to a stall and told me to sit there,” Joe continued.

“Pew,” Charlie retorted.

“Yeah,” recalled Joe.
“That’s what that pretty lady said when I sat down beside her.”
corsair91
Sailing Master

205510 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in the Old West three Texas cowboys were about to be hung for cattle rustling.

The lynch mob brought the three men to a tree right at the edge of the Rio Grande.

The idea was that when each man had died, they'd cut the rope and he'd drop into the river and drift out of sight.

They put the first cowboy in the noose, but he was so sweaty and greasy he slipped out, fell in the river and swam to freedom.

They tied the noose around the second cowboy’s head. He, too, oozed out of the rope, dropped into the river and got away.

As they dragged the third Texan to the scaffold, he resisted,

“Please! Would yaw l tighten that noose a little bit? I can’t swim!”

Last edited by corsair91 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:34 am; edited 3 times in total
corsair91
Sailing Master

205510 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eastern lady who was all ready to take a horseback ride said to the cowboy,

“Can you get me a nice gentle pony?”

“Shore,” said the cowboy.

“What kind of a saddle do you want, English or western?”

“What’s the difference?” asked the lady.

“The western saddle has a horn on it,” said the cowboy.

“If the traffic is so thick here in the mountains that I need a horn on my saddle, I don’t believe I want to ride.”
corsair91
Sailing Master

205510 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowboys don’t roll joints.

They tumble weed.

A cowboy walks into a bar and sits next to a beautiful woman
He gives her a quick glance then causally looks at his watch for a moment.

The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?"

"No", he replies, "I just got this state-of the-art watch, and I was just testing it."

The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?"

The cowboy explains, "It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically."

The lady says, "What's it telling you now?"

"Well, it says you're not wearing any panties."

The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be broken because I am wearing panties!"

The cowboy smiles, taps his watch and says, "Damn thing's an hour fast."
corsair91
Sailing Master

205510 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bud the Cowboy

A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in Montana when suddenly a brand-new 2019 AUDI advanced towards him out of a cloud of dust. The driver, a young man named Cliff in a Brioni® suit, Gucci® shoes, RayBan® sunglasses and YSL® tie, leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"

Bud looks at the man, who obviously knows more than the cowboy, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, why not?"

The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell® notebook computer, connects it to his Apple iPhone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.

The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop® and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany

Within seconds, he receives an email on his Apple iPad® that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL® database through an ODBC connected Excel® spreadsheet with email on his Galaxy S5® and, after a few minutes, receives a response.

Finally, he prints out a full-color,15 page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet® printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."

"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says Bud. He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car. Then Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"

The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?"

"You're a Congressman for the U.S.Government," says Bud.

"Wow! That's correct," says the yuppie, “but how did you guess that?"

"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You used millions of dollars worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know how working people make a living –you know nothing about cows, for that matter. This is a herd of sheep.”

“Now give me back my dog”
corsair91
Sailing Master

205510 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 cowboys are riding through the desert

2 cowboys are riding through the desert, they get off their horses to take a leak. As they’re pissing one of them gets bit by a rattlesnake square on his ass.

“Oh shit!! Bobby, Bobby you have to ride back into town and fetch the doc!”

“Ok Leroy! I’ll go as fast as I can, hang on!!”

Bobby takes off as fast as his horse can go. He gets into town and races to the doc’s office. Busts through the door.

“Doc! My friends been bit by a rattler! You have to come with me!”

“Listen son, I can’t go with you. I have a dire patient here. But you can help him. It’s easy, all you have to do is make an X cut over both holes. Then put your mouth over the X’s and suck hard. Make sure you have a good seal with your mouth on the bite and keep sucking. Then spit the poison out. Remember, suck hard! Now go!! Time is crucial!!”

Bobby gets back on his horse and races back to Leroy. He finds him laying in the dirt. He gets off his horse and gets some water for his friend. Walks up to Leroy.

“what did the doc say?”

“He said you gonna die”
corsair91
Sailing Master

205510 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the men's bathroom, an accountant, a lawyer and a cowboy were standing side-by-side using the urinal.

The accountant finished, zipped up and started washing and literally scrubbing his hands...clear up to his elbows....he used 20 paper towels before he finished. He turned to the other two men and commented, "I graduated from the University of Michigan and they taught us to be clean."

The lawyer finished, zipped up and quickly wet the tips of his fingers, grabbed one paper towel and commented, "I graduated from the University of California and they taught us to be environmentally conscious."

The cowboy zipped up and as he was walking out the door said, "I graduated from Texas Tech University and they taught us not to piss on our hands.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: