Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

can someone clear something up for me?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seven
Swabbie

151 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: can someone clear something up for me? Reply with quote

was raymondo seen in the opening cinematic when your family was kidnapped? i don't remember him being one of the people who stormed your house with that marquis guy

if he wasn't there, why are we all beating him up repeatedly over and over again? man...i'd hate to be that guy
little_cyclone
Swabbie

341 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: can someone clear something up for me? Reply with quote

Seven wrote:
was raymondo seen in the opening cinematic when your family was kidnapped? i don't remember him being one of the people who stormed your house with that marquis guy

if he wasn't there, why are we all beating him up repeatedly over and over again? man...i'd hate to be that guy

Maybe one of marquis henchmen?
stumpy
Powder Monkey

371 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Really... Reply with quote

I have seen Raymondo in two places at once.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TheDS
Seaman

2085 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, the guy's just EVIL. It says so on his business card. And since this is the era of witch trials, I daresay the man's got the Devil in him, which is why he is ALWAYS the one man repeatedly in the path of your success and can be in multiple places at the same time under the right conditions.

Hey, if you live in the Daytona beach / St. Augustine area, and you are interested in playing games, send me a note. I need a new gamer group!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Aberdonian
Cutthroat

9958 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: can someone clear something up for me? Reply with quote

Seven wrote:

the guy who kidnapped your folks was called montalaban. raymondo is just a looser who takes the trashing. as soon he gave you a piece of a map and is released he probably gets some more trashing from montalaban (as well as another piece of the map).

The Aberdonian
CrashDuce
Powder Monkey

102 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDS wrote:
Look, the guy's just EVIL.

Isn't it funny that we are the Pirates ransacking ships...yet this GUY Is DR EEEEEEVIL. Very Happy
kptb
Powder Monkey

58 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we pirates live in a gray zone - with a letter of marque only three-fourths of the world thinks we are evil but that guy has abducted a family Twisted Evil . More importantly MY family, now that warrants the term EVIL, even if he "only" helped or supported this - for this he must DIE, if necessary 10 or 12 times per game!
crabber338
Powder Monkey

1253 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no evil, only love.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Hints and strategies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: