Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Some recent activitys
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fleetp
Boatswain

36123 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seek professional counseling. I suggest individual counseling (you go by yourself) so you can figure out what you want.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your answer and trust your only wanting what’s best. Unfortunately I’m in a pickle. Wish I was modding. Take my mind away for awhile. I’m currently jobless in California right now. The ole lady took charge packed my bags for me. Threw me in the rental car and off to the airport we went. I’m a pirate so of course I want the booty. I’m no Edward Low but more like a gentleman pirate. I don’t know how to get what I want without destroying someone else’s fun and that bothers me. Also I’m not a controlling person but I would like some say so now and then. I’m not a Californian. I’ve no relatives here I’m from the mountains of West by god Virginia wear holy jeans were in style long before they were in California. I’m not a good fit here not only to the no shoes and shirt rule but political as well. Taxes housing is ridiculous here. Ask her stay Virginia but wouldn’t listen. I’m not happy that’s why I still sneaking around. Sorry I know this ain’t no place for me to dump all my garbage and when my welcome is worn out I’ll go. Perhaps I should keep everything to myself. That way I’m the only one paying for my mess not the rest of you but be sure I’m not trying to be a troublemaker I’m just a guy who likes SMP and modding and that’s why I really joined for not to have a place to dump all my problems. Sorry folks for putting up with me. I’ll figure it out someday.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy folks this is the forum idiot speaking. If I can find a laptop or sumptin similar like it I gonna get me self back a modding fur ya.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back! Glad you are still active! Sailor
fleetp
Boatswain

36123 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Howdy folks this is the forum idiot speaking. If I can find a laptop or sumptin similar like it I gonna get me self back a modding fur ya.

Welcome back!
Just remember the easiest way to play SMP on a laptop is with a separate USB keyboard.
corsair91
Sailing Master

207736 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely a Full Size USB Keyboard and USB Mouse for a Laptop.

Easier to use, and easier to replace if anything breaks
such as a key or a mouse button, or if you spill a drink.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might have found me a laptop but don’t have no mouse yet or keyboard. Might make out without the keyboard awhile since I’m more into modding than playing. Anyway the laptop should be good enough to handle SMP no Hitchcock just got to install it and all the mod tools I need. See ya soon. Don’t drink all the beer while I’m gone or I won’t share my my mods. 🤣
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23

Jump to: