Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Some recent activitys
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fleetp
Boatswain

36123 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Just dropping in. I am in the Philippines now. Today walking around in the mall with the girl I came to meet I felt so proud I couldn’t find one girl I thought looked any prettier than the one I had beside me. She is so sweet but man is she pretty. Never thought a fellow my age could catch something so petite so slender and so curvy in all the right places. Gorgeous face with straight long black hair. Tomorrow off to Palawan with her she wants to ride the Zip line and I must be brave it at least pretend to be. Awesome looking place. It’s gonna be fun.

Have fun, stay safe. Don't get drunk.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Pirate! Loving
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made it to PAlawan. Went today tithe beach but we didn’t stay long as a storm came into the area . Apparently it’s typhoon season. Beach was nice with white sand and not many people there but it was really wavy and it turns out this beach as taken the lives of several people who are non swimmers due to a strong underwater current. We didn’t swim long. I just saw one other girl besides mine in a bikini and let me tell you she was ugly compared to mine. She is very good to me and I have been good to her also. It appears our relationship is taking off real nicely.
fleetp
Boatswain

36123 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw the following on Yahoo news. I hope pirate and his friend are okay.

UNITED NATIONS (AP) -- U.N. humanitarian officials say Typhoon Kammuri (Tisoy) reportedly killed 13 people and displaced nearly 400,000 others as it crossed the Philippines with fierce winds and rain this week.

U.N. spokesman Stephane Dujarric said Thursday that the humanitarian experts also reported that more than 1,000 houses were destroyed and thousands more damaged.

Kammuri toppled trees and electrical posts, ripped off tin roofs and battered a provincial airport as it blew across island provinces in the southern fringes of the main northern Luzon island on Tuesday before blowing into the South China Sea.

Dujarric said the U.N. and its humanitarian partners are supporting the government-led response efforts, with rapid assessments of damage in the most affected areas.

He said the United Nations is ready to further assist the government if needed.
corsair91
Sailing Master

207671 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to a Satellite Track Map

https://zoom.earth/storms/kammuri-2019/

Typhoon Kammuri (Tisoy) storm track looks to have passed to the North of Palawan Island.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palawan

According to reports,
northern part of Palawan (El Nido, Taytay, Araceli, Dumaran)
had winds of about 30 km/h to 60 km/h (20 to 40 mph)
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fellers i'm back home in Virginia. Had a great time. Details later its 3am and i need to sleep but storm wise we were fine. It hurt her brothers house in the province but he is ok. She is a wonderful girl about the easiest person to get along with I ever been with. Very attractive too. Had a great time but i spent a lot of money on her. my fault she asked for nothing.
fleetp
Boatswain

36123 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Fellers i'm back home in Virginia. Had a great time. Details later its 3am and i need to sleep but storm wise we were fine. It hurt her brothers house in the province but he is ok. She is a wonderful girl about the easiest person to get along with I ever been with. Very attractive too. Had a great time but i spent a lot of money on her. my fault she asked for nothing.

I'm glad you're safe and that you had a good time.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some pictures

https://mega.nz/#!h80jgQIB!A0bGAtPtoVmsie8TQ8Q0G9nhhCKQguUV3I0kjS8bwnI

https://mega.nz/#!wg9XFArY!pjuh1euXUF8MM8yD___AyEBV_ntPAuYq57md4ahbBuI

https://mega.nz/#!I1szAABI!TSn4xbr8xpW6zI4-vKGUyXFb2aKL0LVSqnFVonY_pAc

https://mega.nz/#!El0TjabY!6uLPRbzI2cpLok8P7S9j8bP0N7fR1vBdNnqHQM-6YKs

https://mega.nz/#!Z1knGKRR!QYcxXpuZzv7uIN1Yr6mdR3-1DUGbueA9YeCheBrrnXk
fleetp
Boatswain

36123 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Some pictures

https://mega.nz/#!h80jgQIB!A0bGAtPtoVmsie8TQ8Q0G9nhhCKQguUV3I0kjS8bwnI

https://mega.nz/#!wg9XFArY!pjuh1euXUF8MM8yD___AyEBV_ntPAuYq57md4ahbBuI

https://mega.nz/#!I1szAABI!TSn4xbr8xpW6zI4-vKGUyXFb2aKL0LVSqnFVonY_pAc

https://mega.nz/#!El0TjabY!6uLPRbzI2cpLok8P7S9j8bP0N7fR1vBdNnqHQM-6YKs

https://mega.nz/#!Z1knGKRR!QYcxXpuZzv7uIN1Yr6mdR3-1DUGbueA9YeCheBrrnXk

She's beautiful. Loving
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I kinda ruined a couple of her pictures by getting in them myself. Smile
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks just dropping in letting everyone know I made it back from the Philippines. Had a great trip with a nice girl but all hell broke loose upon my return. Rolling into my parking space I noticed the kids bicycles were missing on my porch and I left my shades down in the windows but noticed one was halfway up and there was also a bottle of lotion in the window that wasn’t there when I departed. I had serious thoughts on backing that baby out of the driveway and heading into the unknown and probably should have but No I got out and went into the house. My wife was sitting on the sofa and the kids were sitting nearby. My kids asked me where had I been and I talked with them maybe twenty minutes or so without ever saying one word to the wife. She knew where I had been since I messaged her to check her email from Hong Kong so I didn’t really expect them coming in for Christmas but they did. Later the wife got up went upstairs for maybe 10 minutes before coming back down. She looked at me not with a angry look but more like I’m sorry look and said we need to talk. I wanted to run out the door while the getting was good then I realize I’m a man and could tackle this thing like child’s play and agreed with her and followed her back upstairs. Expecting find a electric chair waiting me there was only a bed and we sat down talked. She wanted me back and was willing to forgive me for everything thinking it was her fault to for me running off to another woman. She was clearly hurt but still wanting me and much nicer and sweeter than normal. I said to myself oh hell with it play along and enjoy the kids. I kept chatting my gf when I could but normally hid my phone in my backpack and left it turned off. Next to the last night they were there I went to bed with a smug look on my face thinking I had this about whipped then I could go right back to chatting nonstop with my gf. I went sleep early knowing that I had to go to work. Wife just got the kids in bed and she said she would join me soon. I fell asleep dreaming about the Philippines bikinis beaches and my gf to be woken up by the fiercest creature known to man. A pissed off wife armed with your very own cell phone reading your sweet words you just wrote to your gf that very same day. She went into a rage and called that girl and told her that she was my wife and stop talking with her husband and she said she wanted all monies given to her back and said that wasn’t my money I gave her it was the kids money. Then she got the bright idea we could forget this whole thing happened she said if I called that girl and told her it was over and then never speak again to her she would forgive me again. Problem was I refused the call part and tried telling her I wouldn’t chat her anymore hoping that would seal the deal but no she insisted I call her and chased me one end of the house to the other with my phone until I agreed to talk to my gf. Finally like all brave men I flexed my muscles twice took the phone from my wife who graciously dailed her number for me and said hello in a cheerful voice. My gf said are you two arguing and I said yeah. She apologized for that and I said real sweet like it wasn’t her fault then my wife started screaming loud enough to register on the Richter scale tell her what you told me that you love her. I don’t recall telling my wife I loved that girl but anyway she hung up once my wife started screaming so I politely told my wife this wouldn’t work the girl hung up and doesn’t want talk anymore. My wife said go book a ticket your going to California with us and that was that. I’m in California now not exactly sure how to feel but I don’t want be here I think. That’s my story for now. Have a nice day.
fleetp
Boatswain

36123 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best advice I can give you is: don't lie to either of the ladies.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sound advice but difficult to do. If you have a wife and gf you have to lie to prolong life before you die.
fleetp
Boatswain

36123 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see a volcano is erupting in the Philippines. I hope your friend and her family are not affected.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I saw that. Manila airport was closed down. She lives in Angels City which isn’t really all that far from Manila but still a good ways away. My wife deleted her from my WhatsApp and checks it regularly to see if I’ve been sneaking around. Have I been. Yes I’m still contacting the Philippine girl through a email account my wife doesn’t know existed. She is ok and didn’t mention anything about a volcano. She supposed to be looking for a job now and still says she loves me and is waiting for me. This girl is a looker now and if you could walk around with her in the malls etc. like I did your going to have some trouble finding other girls who you think might look better but yes there are some that look just as good or perhaps better depending on what you consider as beautiful but just know if ten girls lined up and you had to choose one she certainly has a good shot a being picked. Downside she is a bit lazy especially when it comes to jobs. She is a great cook and house keeper. All the jobs she has had is house keeping and nanny jobs. She is from a poor province and her father is a farmer. Many girls like her end up working in the bars that Angel’s is so famous for but she doesn’t like to party and she always says she is boring. Last boyfriend she had was a retired American Army serviceman she met online. He went there to meet her and she helped him with everything. He decided he wanted to live there and rented a apartment. She moved in with him and stayed to years. I’ve never spoken a word to him but he did tell her if I got bored he would be happy to meet me and show me around have a drink etc. So all I have now is her story not his go go by. She claims he doesn’t love her and never tells her he does. He doesn’t want to get married but she does. He doesn’t want any kids but she does. She said she took herself off the pill and ended up getting pregnant with him but shit hit the fan once she let the cat out of the bag. Anyway she ended up getting a abortion over his refusal to accept what happened. She still insists he is a good person and he contributed to children’s charity events in the Philippines but doesn't want kids his own or a wife. She got tired waiting on him and didn’t feel loved so she packed her bags. Later she decided maybe she would try again but he said no to her moving back in. He did give her a job once a week to clean the apartment and wash his cloths. She did that up until I came. She then quit out of fear I wouldn’t accept her working for a former boyfriend so I ended up helping her pay the bills for a couple of months. Can’t now though I got a hawk watching every breath I take. A jealous as hell woman. Now she says she gonna find a job but still needs me and is waiting. Is she real or a gold digger remains to be seen. Her looks warn caution not because she dresses slutty but she has the looks to get what she needs and the right attitude to win you over. My wife swears up in down she likes my money and that’s it. How she can forgive me after pulling a stunt like this I’ll never know because she had a big part in why I did it. She said that’s why she forgave me. I thought the woman hated me to be honest. You can actually see hell fire in her eyes when she is angry which is often. She said she had a problem with her mouth when she was angry but told me if she didn’t really love me she wouldn’t have had two kids with me or be forgiven me twice once for cheating and the second for still talking to the girl after I agreed not to. Got my self in a pickle and not sure what to do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23

Jump to: