Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Pirates!Gold Spanish Flag added to flagpack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fab
Swabbie

866 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Pirates!Gold Spanish Flag added to flagpack Reply with quote

I have made a new version of my flagpack, one with the Pirates! Gold "Spanish" flag (which is really the anachronistic flag of Castille y Leon) in place of the Spanish state flag.

You can download the file HERE. The cyl bit in the file name stands for Castille y Leon and indicates you have the right one.

If you missed the flag packs on my other thread HERE you can check them out for the more-than-likely real Spanish flag as well as a few other graphic mods I've done.

For those who already have the St. Anthony's Cross flag, or even my original flag, and who want this, download it, and extract it to your Custom directory (NOT the readme.txt as always). Overwrite whatever's in there now. It won't change anything except the Spanish town and state flags. If you do not have my flagpack yet, this is a full download, NOT an add-on to the previous flagpack.
"My lord, it is a very hard sentence. For my part, I am the innocentest person of them all, only I have been sworn against by perjured persons." -- Captain Kidd, May 9, 1701, upon hearing his sentence of death by hanging.
Sinbad
Powder Monkey

103 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had too say thnx here too fab,keep up the excellent modding matey.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: