Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

New logo, new images and a chain-story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: New logo, new images and a chain-story Reply with quote

There must be a better name for it but what the heck, lets call it chain story. Wink Check out the thread in the Tavern section for more information on that one. Wink

As you may have noticed, we also have a new logo and the cheesy images that went with the news on the front page have been replaced by some cool looking coins. The coins were done entirely by Captain Chris and the foundation for the logo came also from his hand.

There's a little more that comes with the logo but incorporating it in the site is a little more work than I've had time for today. My day off went to waste after some trouble at work and it looks like I will be working 6 days this week. *sighs* Oh well...

In any case, many thanks to Chris for helping out!
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems we have a chain story but not many people running with it. I think it could be fun. Please all ye creative and non creative people try the story or at least read along.

LINK:
The adventures of Tarrant Avery

Check it out.

*edit had to fix broken link
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: