Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

sword fighting montalbalm in poor health
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Hints and strategies Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That’s because the City only have enough slots available for 43 then it goes to settlements after Europe. If you look at the settlements in the executable it’s largely blank meaning they don’t contain any information. The game decides where to put them and who they are. It’s possible the game wouldn’t read it if you modded it but who knows. It might work but you probably couldn’t attack it and only plain daughters.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The settlement strings are basically the same as the cities except everything is all 0 until you get to the last part the eras . The eras I believe are all open for any game you play. What happens if you add information to the settlements I don’t know and I’m not claiming to be a expert but I’m not totally stupid either or I couldn’t have done what I have done already and most of that came by destroying executables and all kinds of nasty mistakes it takes to become a modder.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Hints and strategies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: