Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Montalban Hideout
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hans
Powder Monkey

77 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Montalban Hideout Reply with quote

I hate to add yet another Montalban hideout string but after reading all the others I still can't find it. Question *feeling silly*

I'm confused by the water on the left side of map possible indicating that it
is near the Pacific ocean. So I have searched everywhere along the west coast(on foot of coarse). I also tried up by the 'Honduran bay.'

Well...here's the screen shots if anybody has any suggestions.

http://render-2.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6RKKt%3Axxr%3D0-qpDofRt7Pf7mrPfrj7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6xqpxQPPPxlaPxGnQxv8uOc5xQQQGJlono0JJaqpfVtB%3F*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QQ00%7CRup6lQQ%7C/of=50,590,442

http://render-2.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6RKKt%3Axxr%3D0-qpDofRt7Pf7mrPfrj7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6xqpxQPPPxlaPxGnQxv8uOc5xQQQGJlonPQJaJqpfVtB%3F*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QQ0a%7CRup6lQQ%7C/of=50,590,442

err...never posted a picture before so I hope these copy/pasted "link location's" work. I guess I'll find out real soon here.
Asclepius
Cutthroat

11341 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Montalban Hideout Reply with quote

Hans wrote:
Well...here's the screen shots if anybody has any suggestions.

Welcome to Cutlass Isle Hans, and I think I can be of some assistance. I was unable to repost your images with your URLs, but I was able to view them. Hope you don't mind that I've grabbed them and made it so I could post them again.

Your map ...

I believe is pointing to an area in one of two places. The first place I would check would be in the area of Lake Isabel, at the Large X below ...

If not there, I would check in the area to the left of the Large Y, near Villa Hermosa.

I've never found any Treasures, Lost Cities or Montalban on the Pacific Coast. Always in the Gulf.

Your Travels ...

Asclepius was here
Hans
Powder Monkey

77 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:20 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Asclepius,

Thanks for the reply and info. I will definitely try farther north("Y" location) now.

Very Happy

Until next time.
Roland
Helmsman

22541 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

Hans wrote:
I will definitely try farther north("Y" location) now.

You should thoroughly explore X before you move on to Y. The city named on the map is normally the city nearest to the treasure/relative/city/hideout. I would be very surprised if you were to find Montalban's hideout north or west of Lake Isabel.
Fluffy Blue Egg
Swabbie

400 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Y" doesn't seem very likely, the city named on the map is almost always the closest one to the city/treasure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Orienteering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: