Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Montalban's Hideout yet again :P
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alien

0 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Montalban's Hideout yet again :P Reply with quote

All right, I've lost all day searching for this shit and I'm a bit tired. So if anyone had same map as the one below(or have some idea where the spot may be), lemme know Wink I had enough of this pointless searching Evil or Very Mad

headrock
Rigger

354 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the treasure is EXACTLY where it says - east of villahermosa. Just east of the city, where the coast turns northwards to Campeche, there's a lagoon, looks more like a shallow pond, stretching inlands from the sea. There will probably be a sea marker there which should've appeared on the map, but doesn't. *Shrug* The game's scuppered that way. The sea marker is probably just north of the lagoon, and would appear on the north edge of your treasure map if it were a tad larger. Anyhow, sail into the lagoon and hit land on its eastern edge. That's where the Geyser should be, and would also be the easiest feature to spot, especially if there's some elevated terrain nearby to climb and look around. Anyhow, should be right there. Walk south to the archway to make sure you're in the right place, then it's south, with a touch to the east.

Alien

0 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! That helped thanks very, very much Smile It was exactly as You said: needed to sail to this lagoon near some small city, and then(after 20minutes of searching, anyways) I've menaged to find it at last Smile Thanks once again

btw this forum's smileys rock Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Orienteering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: