Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

please help secret hideout
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coco123
Powder Monkey

647 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: please help secret hideout Reply with quote

hi can someone please please please help me i well amd truly cant find this hideout for the life of me i suck at treasure hunting etc but this takes the sea biscuit if someone would be able to take a screeny of the world map and then highlight where about i should be looking cause i cant find a damn thing lol here my map piece

thank you so much for any help i recieve to this

coco123
rupertlittlebear
Helmsman

10381 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a really big clue.

The settlement of Santa Rita is on your map.

Straight up from Gran Gran, on the Bay of Honduras
Wolfwood
Boatswain

33917 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rupert's right. What you've got to remember is that those "north of..." maps may be quite a ways off the location of the town. I stole a map from another thread here:

I'd suggest you start looking at the area between Emmen and Marianna in this map.

But NOTE that your game map will have different settlements there. That's where you'll find your Santa Rita.
It is much better to be armed with a sword that has two edges than with an estoc [...], which is nothing more than a stick with a point. (Rapier Master G. Morsicato Pallavicini, La Scherma Illustrata, p. 14.)
kvollmer
Cutthroat

6103 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Use naval clues Reply with quote

One you should know that the hideout is typically somewhere in Mexico. Secondly if you have a dutch rudder or its upgrade (forgot what it was called) you should be able to find Santa Rita and get there. Dock away from the port and head south using your spyglass to spot landmarks. Using the spyglass isn't said enough when looking for things on land. GET GOOD at this because you need it for family members, the villian, and buried treasures. (Your lucky the first serious game I played of Pirates I got a map with no costline.) THOSE SUCK.

Kirk Vollmer
Don't ever call me Captain Kirk.
Valparaiso University Alumni; Class of 2004
rockhound0414
Powder Monkey

64 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Use naval clues Reply with quote

kvollmer wrote:
Secondly if you have a dutch rudder or its upgrade (forgot what it was called) you should be able to find Santa Rita and get there.

The upgrade to the Dutch Rudder is the Spanish Rudder. Why is there no French or English Rudder? Do they not care about the small settlements?

Aaarrgghh! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Orienteering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: