Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

hex editing to make an "American mod
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bchevy04
Powder Monkey

359 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
What did you rename the Dutch to?

Depends on the situation. It varies from "sneaky Yanks" to "U.S." to "Yankees "(yes, with the space at the end) depending on the situation. Couldn't figure out what to name the governor for now as as of now it's just a "U.S. Governor". I'm open to suggestions on that one.
bchevy04
Powder Monkey

359 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update should be up by the weekend. No bikini barmaid (Want to keep this mod SFW for now, sorry) but I did modify the ballroom paintings and the Dutch flag tapestry in the tavern so I've basically scrubbed out all the Dutch references I can. I'm also leaning toward directing users to just manually patch their .exe if they really want the extra immersion but I will give directions to do so in the readme.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hav ya gott er done yit pilgram? Bikini woman is suitable for women. Any girl worth her looks would rather be in a bikini then those ole hot miserable dresses like they wore back in those days.
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:08 pm    Post subject: Like the USA theme idea Reply with quote

The last era in SMP is called "Pirates Sunset" that being said the era your trying to recreate is really "Pirates Twilight", as there was nothing after that. I myself use GIMP exclusively. Jlangdo built an editor which all of us use. It requires python which Mac users have, but us PC boys have to install it. I have a thread here somewhere on how to set everything up. You'll have to roll up your sleeves a bit but once you get the hang the world is your oyster.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: