Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Plain Daughters Nif Mod Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandiuscreel
Seaman

3189 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:34 pm    Post subject: Plain Daughters Nif Mod Complete Reply with quote

Had a little trouble with the "lost" Nifs. If they give anyone any problems, let me know. Testing them is is a little difficult, since you have to go rescue the daughters to see them.

Download the mod here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f5i5d52qy97mr2w/Plain%20Daughters%20Mod.zip?dl=0

Just unzip it into the "custom" folder. There is only one texture, with different colors per nation; I didn't have the time to create a separate secondary texture for each one. The 1's and the 2's are the same. I'll try to get around to more textures later.

This one is different than the Barmaid mod, though; because of the scarf knot, the regular textures will not look as good on the modded Nifs; there will be a dark shadow in the center of her chest where the tails of the knot used to be.

There isn't a lot of difference in appearance between the daughters with these textures, but you can identify the "wide-face" daughter (also known as lost daughter number 2) by the hook-shaped curls on the sides of her face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: