Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

comments on Bchevy04's America mod version 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:20 pm    Post subject: comments on Bchevy04's America mod version 2 Reply with quote

I've downloaded the America mod and will try it out. Thanks for including detailed installation instructions.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks beautiful! Nice work.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he did a good job. I mean it's a very basic mod that gets the job done similar to the one like Irish Jim had. He did give me credit for some ballroom files so I assume he borrowed my French wall or perhaps even the texture that goes behind the paintings. That's cool. I do remember giving him the idea for the ballroom like the presidents portraits and ole George crossing the Delaware for the fireplace painting. If I'm not mistaken I gave him some help and encouragement on using a hex editor as well. I guess I am a lunatic that nobody wants to be associated with so perhaps that is why he didn't mention those things but that's OK and yes I thought he did well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: