Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

America Mod v. 2.1 (Updated)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Reserved for Game MODS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bchevy04
Powder Monkey

359 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:25 am    Post subject: America Mod v. 2.1 (Updated) Reply with quote

Like before, I took inspiration from Irish Jim's Ireland mod and improved upon QbradQ's America mod by changing the ship names to actual historical American ships (instead of the vanilla Dutch ones), added a sail, and changed the settlement names to be more American. Also, the vanilla cities of St. Martin and St. Eustatius were renamed after the U.S. Virgin Islands St. Thomas and St. Croix, respectively. Curacao, as in the Ireland mod, remained unchanged. Unlike my previous version, I also added event flags as well as a revamped ballroom with blue walls and portraits of the Founding Fathers. I also changed the Dutch tavern banner to a more American one. If you want to go the extra mile and remove all references to the Dutch, I have included instructions on how to manually patch your game to do so using a hex editor. Now you can finally have the satisfaction of kicking out those pesky Redcoats from the Colonies!

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/zc8adzhed3a376z/Q_America_MOD_v2.1.zip/file

Screenshots:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Reserved for Game MODS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum