Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

New server, some features missing
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing from K-BOB I found that is still downloadable is the Mod manager so just to give you a fair warning if this is something you would like to try out then now is the time to get it because who knows how long it will be here. Everything else including the barmaids and daughters which were a big hit seems to be gone.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another option is depending on how long this place last which could be a good while yet is to make downloads available in the forum by links like we been doing anyway but maybe a little neater so folks could find what they are looking for without digging for everything.
fleetp
Boatswain

36002 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Another option is depending on how long this place last which could be a good while yet is to make downloads available in the forum by links like we been doing anyway but maybe a little neater so folks could find what they are looking for without digging for everything.

We have the 'Customization and Mods' section of the Forum. I agree that that part of the forum needs to be neater (a LOT neater).

Okay. I've created a new sub-forum entitled "Reserved for MODS"
My intention is that we place links to our mods and screenshots THERE, and that we NOT include any discussion.

I placed the nude female dancers mod there. with instructions on how to use it. I then locked the topic to prevent editing.

I'd appreciate your thoughts on this approach.
Very respectfully,
fleetp
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, this is what we needed since the mods section is no longer available. This way we don’t have to wade through all the discussions just to find stuff. I don’t know if anything I put together deserves to be the first thing posted here but do give Parksbanyon a big high five for making those outstanding nifs. Thanks Fleetp for the new sub-forum.
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I can do a bit better than that. Smile

The funky Italian that wrote the mod database software may not have given me any clues how to fix his software (what little documentation is there, is in Italian), PHP did.

I managed to fix it to the point where we the mod database is usable. Only the preview images won't work.
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately it looks like our item shop will be gone indefinitely. The forum mod does not generate any errors whatsoever which means I cannot troubleshoot what is going on.

*edit*

I have figured out what is causing the problem. There's a slim chance I can fix it with time. Not giving up just yet.
fleetp
Boatswain

36002 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falconer wrote:
Unfortunately it looks like our item shop will be gone indefinitely. The forum mod does not generate any errors whatsoever which means I cannot troubleshoot what is going on.

*edit*

I have figured out what is causing the problem. There's a slim chance I can fix it with time. Not giving up just yet.

Falconer,
Thanks for helping us. Smile
Very respectfully,
fleetp
fleetp
Boatswain

36002 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All,

I'm going to need your help selecting mods from the "Customization and Modding" section and placing them in the "Reserved for Mods" section. I want to avoid posting duplicates. I'd like us to post the most updated versions.
I don't see a need for doing any copying/transferring existing MODS section that Falconer recently restored for us.
Very respectfully,
fleetp
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ll try to help you out when I can. I got to much going on to do anything time consuming at the moment. I would say Parksbanyon and Jing’s mods should be added as well as manicrell , Adam Mill, Some idiot callled Pirate and a few others that came along after the mod section wouldn’t allow uploads should be added to the reserved for mods section.
fleetp
Boatswain

36002 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
I’ll try to help you out when I can. I got to much going on to do anything time consuming at the moment. I would say Parksbanyon and Jing’s mods should be added as well as manicrell , Adam Mill, Some idiot callled Pirate and a few others that came along after the mod section wouldn’t allow uploads should be added to the reserved for mods section.

Like you, I have a lot going on (real life, moderate and serve as an admin at three sites, making another visual novel) and am not going to attempt to do this alone.
Respectfully,
fleet
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this weekend I might be able to add to it. Not a promise but hopefully I can. Sorry I’m not intending to make you do all of the work
fleetp
Boatswain

36002 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Maybe this weekend I might be able to add to it. Not a promise but hopefully I can. Sorry I’m not intending to make you do all of the work

I appreciate your help. If would be great if a few more members offered to lend a hand.
Roland
Helmsman

22541 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to say we need the Fencing Academy and the Dancing School, but it looks like both are still available.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like not all of Kbobs area is downloadable meaning you can get both the modmaker and manager but except for those that are in the mods section itself the daughters and barmaids are gone. Mad
Young Guilo
Powder Monkey

862 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I would be down to help with anything you guys need a hand with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: