Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Is there away to turn on developer options? FPS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fenirstardust
Powder Monkey

363 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:11 pm    Post subject: Is there away to turn on developer options? FPS Reply with quote

SO i put SMP into ida pro cause I have that for no reason and it's pretty ircomprehensible no matter what.
My question is how to turn on showing FPS. I can see there are 27 options that are suppose to be in the system menu, one is Enable FPS, another is XboxLive options, and so on. there are about 4 extra options. I can't figure out what to do or what kinda patch i need to make(never made a patch before) and it's to my understanding idapro might be showing adresses as though the program in in memory meaning taking up more space anyhow and assembly isn't my thing.
Is there away to turn on these developer options for the system menu?
also coming thru there are two missing INI files mentioned, wake.ini and sneak.ini
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry never used ida pro. I'm guessing your trying to see into the game without playing it. I'm also assuming you are using a pc cd and in that case I don't see turning on xboxlive without a xbox game and console. The missing files should be inside the fpk packs in your assets folder. They will need to be unpacked before you can see them. Those two files can be opened with notepad etc. Just text.
fenirstardust
Powder Monkey

363 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No no I mean there are 5 options that should be in the system menu that aren't, the subroutines are there is what I mean, in the exe disassembled. A /side note/ is 2 missing ini in the paks that are referenced in the exe, sneak.ini that takes 8 vars, and wake that takes one named size. But please focus on the main goal of dev options being coded for the main menu.
My interest is turning on the FPS meter! Are there any switch options for the exe??
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry I didn't gain my high status by being smart but rather by being ugly and scaring everybody half to death. OK I don't think I can help you about those five options like in turning them on etc. Those file you said were missing are not missing in my folder. I got em both. I use superb game boost sometimes and it will show you the frame rates even during game play but I don't know how to turn on the one your talking about. Perhaps someone here will know but one thing for sure is it's important to let them know what your using like windows or mac. I do apologize for being a poor helper. Sorry.
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:57 am    Post subject: pak Reply with quote

located in pak 1 and pak 5 respectifly.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: pak Reply with quote

parksbanyon wrote:
located in pak 1 and pak 5 respectifly.

Thanks. I have all my fpk contents already unpack and dumped in the same folder so I dont kill myself looking for everything I need so rememering what came in each pack is something i no longer need to do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: